Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fitting in On a Friday Night

Fellow Wichitans....If you haven't been to Mulligans Bar and Grill on the east side, it is a must. Friday night was quite busy with the World Series Game broadcasting, but I was craving a wonderful GF pizza and a beer.  As an added bonus, Friday nights is half price pizza night.  (This includes the GF pizzas).  It has been fun going out to eat and to have a few drinks when I can actually drink something with my friends.  Mulligans has Woodchuck (which in my opinion is the best hard cider ou there).  I no longer feel left out when I want to socialize in a public setting.  Thank you GF gods!  It turned out to be a fun night with some friends and family.  I also found out that Dudley's on the west side serves Woodchuck as well, for those of you with Celiac's.  I talked to our waitress there and she actually had Celiac's as well. As far as food at Dudley's she said the only thing GF would be a salad without croutons.  Her and I kinda laughed, yeah, not really craving a salad with my nice cold beer....

2 comments:

  1. The Wichita Pizza Company near the intersection of S. Webb & East Harry also has gluten-free pizza....and is also a local Green Bay Packer "watch" location!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy...maybe a good spot for this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete