Thursday, October 20, 2011

A trip to the grocery worth remembering

Unlike any other boring, uneventful trip to the grocery store, last night I stumbled upon a new GF product that I was wanting to announce to the world I was so excited.  Pacific Natural now makes...drum roll please.....GF CONDENSED SOUP (chicken, mushroom, etc.)  This is unlike anything that I have seen out there and I am so pleased!  This will make cooking so much easier.  They did make gf cream of mushroom, chicken before this, but they were not condensed.  In a recipe that I had converted that would call for this item, I would always have to guess and not use the whole can in my cooking in the fear that my end product would be too watery.  This will be great for the upcoming holidays.....

Here is the link: http://www.pacificfoods.com/our-foods/condensed-soups?phpMyAdmin=64182e44c70f28d7524cc50d3f3485ec

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment