Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Way to a Women's Heart.....

On my trip to Dallas a few months ago, I picked up some free samples of Pamela's Brownie Mix.  Now I have had this mix before, but it was a 16oz. package to make a pan of brownies.  This pack pictured here is actually a single serve packet that you add with oil and water and put it in the microwave for 60 seconds.....What a wonderful concept, for the years that I have been gluten free, the one concept that I have greatly missed is the concept of "instant" when it comes to food preparation.  I was curious on where I could buy more of these single serve brownie mixes, and I found that you can  order them from their website :http://www.pamelasproducts.com/product/Pamelas_Chocolate_Brownie_Mix/13194.aspx
You can buy a pack of 12 for $18.28 (which I know is pricey, but are you really surprised?)  Some days I would pay four times that amount for a little sliver of GF chocolate heaven.  By the way, this is best served right out of the microwave with some vanilla bean ice cream on top :)  But I am not talking from experience or anything....

No comments:

Post a Comment