Saturday, November 12, 2011

Chick-fil-A--Gluten Free? A Big Fat Yes!

As soon as I heard that there was a Chick-fil-A coming to the NW side of Wichita, I was wondering if this would give me another option for lunch on that side of town.  I like their website, as it simply has a gluten free info link that guides you to their gluten free menu :)  http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Food/Gluten
Their charbroiled chicken is gluten free (which is rare in fast food since the broth that most places inject in their chicken has wheat flour in it, for example, McDonalds). Just remember to order it without the bun. The big one that I am excited about it that their waffle fries are GLUTEN FREE!  I am the biggest addict when it comes to french fries and was horribly scarred for life when I found out that most restaurants have gluten filled fries.  Dear Chick-fil-A team, can you open, say, next week please?

No comments:

Post a Comment