Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Udi's new items for 2012 announcement

Great new items coming this next year from Udi's.  I am not a big fan of there current cinnamon rolls and they are redoing them this next year :)  Also new will be muffin tops and frozen pizzas! 
http://udisglutenfree.com/blog/social-media-snippets/announcing-our-new-gluten-free-products-v1
Great, more reasons for me to snack at night while watching mindless reality television.....

Oh I also forgot, a shout out to my crazy friend Jennifer, whom I told I would mention in today's blog :)  Everyone should know that she is a Twilight fan and I make fun of her for it almost everyday......She almost made me go to that horrible movie....But I do have to say that she attempted to make me gluten free chocolate chip cookies the other day, so nice of her, not too many people attempt such a feat (I know, she knows how to try to con me into going to that stupid movie.. )

1 comment:

  1. Twilight rocks! And if I can perfect the cookie recipe...you owe me! :)

    ReplyDelete