Thursday, December 22, 2011

Reba's Restaurant Bar and Grill

I am so excited! Reba's Restaurant Bar and Grill in Newton, KS serves gluten free foods!  http://www.rebasrestaurant.com/ I emailed them a few weeks ago and I received a phone call from one of the owners. They actually have GF breads and buns to serve with their meals as well as soups, etc.  They even have GF desserts. She said that I could even call ahead and they would make sure they have things ready for a GF patron. It's such a nice feeling that you are being taken care of by a local restaurant to make sure that you have a wonderful dining experience on a GF diet.   This restaurant unfortunately caught fire a awhile back and has since been rebuilt and is beautiful and going strong.  I have heard though that it an establishment that maybe it is best to find a babysitter and leave your kiddos with them.:)  If anyone has been there recently, let me know what you thought :)

1 comment:

  1. The restaurant bar information given in this post on the topic is very much effective and one can implement on it very easily.

    ReplyDelete