Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cider Anyone?

For those gluten free fans out there, I highly recommend Woodchuck Hard Cider, which is naturally gluten free.  Actually. all of their products are gluten free.  And to be quite honest with you, I am enjoying a bottle right now (the Raspberry flavor) as I write this post.  Hey, it's the holidays right? And Woodchuck is the perfect drink of choice for the celiac.  There are several flavors of cider, they even have seasonal ciders as well.  My favorite is the raspberry flavor, light and refreshing. One thing that I have noticed is that more restaurants and bars are now carrying it as well.  It used to be only the more "specialized" establishments would carry it, but not any more....so please fellow gluten free friends, continue to ask for it when you go out for a drink with some friends on a Friday night, you may be surprised :) 
Here is the link to their website. http://www.woodchuck.com/cider/ Very cool website, it even has recipes in which you use Woodchuck Hard Cider.  My kind of dinner......

No comments:

Post a Comment