Monday, December 19, 2011

A Great Day to Go Shopping....

A great day to go shopping....NOT!  I don't know if it was the weather or just last minute Christmas shopping, but the traffic was insane today on the east side.  About made me drive to the local bar instead of the local Starbucks.  (I did choose the latter of those two, just in case you were wondering.)  My friend and I ate at HuHot (which has gluten free options) and then went to the new Natural Grocers that I talked about in my previous post.  What a wonderful store and a great selection of gluten free items!  And guess what, my wish was granted!  They carry Against the Grain products!  Something I thought I would never see unless I drove down to Dallas or went out east.  I guess they supply to this chain, which is a bonus for all GF friends.  You need to try this line of food.  I also saw that several of the GF items that I buy on a regular basis were cheaper than any other natural food store in the area and also cheaper than Dillons.  So excited for something like this to come to town!

No comments:

Post a Comment