Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I did it again....

I overdid it on the holiday baking this year. After 72 GF frosted sugar cookies, 2 batches of chexmix, and 3 batches of chocolate covered GF pretzels, I was ready for a good night's rest.  I get carried away while listening to my holiday playlist on my Ipod as a bake, and cook, and cook and bake, until I realize that there is no more room in the refrigerator to store everything that I just made. My three year old son had a blast helping me.  These are the little moments that I will always treasure.
 I have been really enjoying trying new recipes and converting them to a GF version, especially during the holidays when people with Celiacs can feel a little left out when it comes to the holiday traditions of food.  Once in a while, I will have to use the good ol' resource of Google to help me along the way, but for the most part, I do a pretty good job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment