Friday, March 23, 2012

Southern Grove Cinnamon Almonds-NOT GF!

Picked these up at the store the other last week thinking I they would be a yummy gf snack for work, but beware...I found out the hard way, they are not gf.  When I picked them up at the store, I assumed that they would be gf, since I have never came across an almond with flour on it...even the flavored and dusted ones.  I glanced at the allergen info on the back of the bag, and the only thing it said it warned against was tree nuts.  So I ate a couple, thinking, wow, these things are awesome!  After getting sick for 2 days, I casually glanced at the package again when my husband was snacking on them and I noticed that one of the ingredients was flour. What the heck! Nice job Southern Grove of identifying all your allergen info...

1 comment:

  1. I am extremely happy to read this post, it’s very informative and useful article. I am always searching to this kind of awesome post. I appreciate your hard work.so please keep up the great work. Thanks.

    Are you interested to know about learner permit test.

    ReplyDelete