Monday, March 26, 2012

I am craving some Local Burger....

I need to make a trip to Lawrence soon so I can stop my cravings for Local Burger, a food joint that specializes in everything local, from elk and buffalo burgers to Kansas grown potatoes.  Take a look at their menu http://www.localburger.com/pdf/local-burger-menu-2011.pdf. Everything I have had there is great, I miss it so much, I don't think I have been in a couple of years.  Just a wonderful lunch suggestion for those in the Lawrence, KS area.

1 comment:

  1. I have a long time to write in my blog. But, so far I haven’t understood the way to recognize my blog by reading your site. But, I began to understand about what I want. Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts.

    Are you interested to know about AZ DMV.

    ReplyDelete